At St. Louis Recycling & Waste Solutions, we provide baler wire ties for sale at the lowest-priced – GUARANTEED – for all horizontal & vertical balers, manual tie, or auto-tie.
- Single-loop wire is used for vertical and horizontal manual tie balers and comes in a variety of gauges and lengths.
See our chart for the size you need. Single-loop wires come in bundles of 125 or 250 pieces.
- Boxed baler wire is used for automatic, or auto-tie, balers. Available box sizes are:
– 100 lb. boxes @ 36 boxes per pallet
– 50 lb. boxes @ 45 boxes per pallet
- Stand baler wire (aka Stem Wire or Carrier Wire) is also used for auto-tie balers. “Black Annealed” wire is typically used for open-end auto-tie balers and Galvanized Hi-Ten is typically used in two-ram auto-tie balers.
The Galvanized or Black Annealed wire comes in 1000 lb. to 1500 lb. carriers and is 10-14 gauge. The carrier heights range from 39-48 inches.